Translate

Friday, September 26, 2014

email from Tyler regarding working for The Drunk Driver

BELOW IS AN EMAIL SENT TO THE DRUNK DRIVER FROM POTENTIAL NEW DRIVER, I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY ENOUGH TO SHARE:


My resume is missing The Drunk Driver under the Professional Experience headline, plus it could use some revision to make me sound more professional and shit. I'm really tempted to ask for your help with that first part. 

I am actually putting serious thought into driving drunk people around and making those baller ass fat stacks of cash (by my current standards, anyway). Could be fun, and the 'adventure' of it to me seems exciting.

Anyway, I'm gonna shower, not comb my hair, then head to beer skool fer sum lernin.

-Tyler (the main guy at Helm's)




(resume was attached, but not shown on this blog for Tyler's privacy)

Stay tuned for more blog posts from Tyler.

1 comment:

  1. "Stay tuned for more blog posts from Tyler." #lol #iamcommitted #imnotontwitter

    ReplyDelete